Wednesday 6 April 2016

"Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right." – Henry Ford _ Walking through the slot canyon at Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument near Santa Fe, New Mexico. _ I didn't know if my kids would be able to handle the 3 mile round hike through the desert and up a rocky outcrop, but they never cease to impress me. Little legends! _ This place is gorgeous and if you're near Santa Fe or Albuquerque, then you have to check it out. #santafe #newmexico _ Thanks to the new algorithm from Instagram there's a chance you could miss out on my snaps. 😩 To get notified as soon as my new IG posts are live, just tap my profile @travelwithbender and tap the menu button in the top right and enable notifications. πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž You'll make me πŸ˜„πŸŽ‰ if you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment