Friday 13 November 2015

Walls of Dubrovnik, Croatia. - September 2014 (#1 of 14) _ For something a bit different over the next 2 weeks I'll share a few of my favourite photos from the last 3 years of nomadic travel. A 4-page article about us was recently published in Forbes and it's given me the chance to reflect on our adventure (so far). Here's an excerpt: "Caius and Mia Bender are some of the most well-traveled young children in the world." _ It's hard to believe we've covered over 150,000 kilometres... That's enough distance to go around the world more than 10 times! Add to that hundreds of cities and thousands of special moments, it will be a tough job to narrow down my favourite shots. _ I hope you enjoy the upcoming collection and look forward to your feedback. #throwbackthursday


No comments:

Post a Comment