Thursday 17 November 2016

"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination." - Ralph Marston _ Part of the famous Asakusa Temple - Tokyo's biggest. #japan _ But this shot is different to every other shot I've taken in the last 3 years... This was my final photo. 🙊 Seconds after taking this shot, my trusty Canon 70D DSLR suffered a failed shutter mechanism. After almost 80,000 shots and travelling over 150,000 kilometers, my camera finally gave up. It's currently being repaired (which is costing half as much as a brand new unit) and we shall be joyfully reunited in just a couple days. How am I continuing to take photos on our current Florida road trip? A handy rental camera. _ Have you ever experienced the frustration of your travel gear letting you down? Share your thoughts in the comments. _ #igersjapan


No comments:

Post a Comment