Wednesday 9 November 2016

"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any." – Alice Walker _ Chillin' at the Blue Hole this week in Georgetown, Texas. This town is home to the most beautiful town square in Texas. You have to check out this place located about half an hour north of Austin. _ If you're following us on Facebook or Instagram Stories and having trouble keeping up where we are, don't worry. So are we! _ I was in Japan just over a week ago, then in BC Canada, Erin took a short trip to Mexico while I drove to Seattle, flew to Georgetown Texas and yesterday landed in Jacksonville Florida. Phew! And now we're kicking off a 2 week road trip from the north of Florida to the south. Follow along on Instagram Stories (tap my face in my bio). Today kicked off with the strangest breakfast I've had in a while here in Jacksonville, FL. Take a look at IG Stories. I'll let that pic do that talking. _ And if you have any questions about what we do and how we do it, check out the link in my bio. _ #familytravel @visitgeorgetowntx #texas


No comments:

Post a Comment