Tuesday 16 February 2016

"We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us." - Joseph Campbell _ Quiet reflections outside Hagia Sophia Museum in Istanbul, Turkey. _ I went searching for the famed cat, Gli, that calls this museum home. But, alas, couldn't find it. If you search google for this cat you'll see how much it loves posing for photos. It's so popular, it has its own Facebook page - and probably has more followers than me. That's how you know we live in 2016! 😂 _ Thanks to @walksofturkey for the fabulous walking tour around this area. _ This long exposure shot was taken on my @vanguard_world Vanguard Alta Pro 254CT tripod. If you're interested in the camera gear I use or have any other questions, check out the link in my bio @travelwithbender or just DM me. _ #oneistanbul


No comments:

Post a Comment