Friday 8 November 2019

"The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion." - Paulo Coelho ___ Urban legends abound about this small rocky island - Isla de es Vedra in Ibiza, Spain. ___ Some say its the 3rd most magnetic location on earth, but unfortunately that's not true. Others swear that an underground alien base exists below it. Well, I can't say for sure what is going on here, but I'm certain it's a spot of amazing natural beauty... And I'm happy with that. ___ I took a jeep tour of southern Ibiza during my cruise with @celebritycruises on the Celebrity Reflection. If you want to see how crazy the offroading was, check out my IG highlights @travelwithbender. ___ While on shore I relied on my trusty @tepwireless hotspot to keep track of directions with Google Maps and learn more about fascinating locations.


No comments:

Post a Comment