Sunday 30 December 2018

Where do you want to travel in 2019? ___ As I'm compiling my top photos of the year and reflecting over 2018, one location stands out. ___ This shot was taken at Temple of Athena in Assos, Turkey πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡·. The surrounding region, #Canakkale, definitely earned the title for "most surprising destination of 2018" for me. I didn't know what to expect and was blown away by the amazing historical sites, mouth-watering food and warm hospitality. It is a highly undiscovered destination, and I predict it will become more popular in the coming years. ___ As #HomeofTroy we visited the archeological site for ancient Troy (yes, it's real) and stood under the wooden Trojan horse used in the 2004 blockbuster film. That IG post happened to be my most popular for 2018 interestingly enough. ___ @troyayili2018


No comments:

Post a Comment