Saturday 15 September 2018

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." - Eleanor Roosevelt _ The white sands of Patok Beach on the tiny island, Ko Racha Yai, south of Phuket, Thailand. _ Crystal turquoise water teeming with colourful tropical fish. Lounging on a deckchair, sipping a drink. Is this heaven? _ We went snorkeling on the east side of this island in a small bay with the clearest water I've ever seen in my life. It was at least 6 metres (20 feet) deep and it looked like you could just reach out and touch the ocean floor. Mesmerizing! I got swarmed by a school of small yellow fish that took a few friendly nibbles of me. And even spotted a sea snake. Ahhh, such a dream. _ What's your favorite spot in Thailand? _ In Thailand, I've been using my @tepwireless for always-on super fast Internet. _ #beachesnresorts #awesome_earthpix


No comments:

Post a Comment