Tuesday 12 June 2018

I’m lucky to be able to travel so frequently. But I recently found out that research from @bookingcom revealed around 2.4 million Australians working full time have not taken leave in over a year. 😱So I’m supporting “Book A Holiday Day” on Friday 15 June 2018 to help Aussies improve their health and mental wellbeing by taking a well-deserved break. 😊 Check out the link in my bio and book yourself a break! _ This mesmerising landscape which includes the silhouette of Kata Tjuta in Australia’s Northern Territory, reminds me about how refreshing and rejuvenating travel can be. If you haven’t made it to the Red Centre yet, now’s the perfect time. _ Thanks to @bookingcom for their support in making this possible. #BookingYeah _ #seeaustralia #sponsoredtraveller #BookAHolidayDay


No comments:

Post a Comment