Wednesday 17 January 2018

Making lemonade from lemons. _ At my kids' request, we took a stab at a steel wool fire long exposure shot. Sunset over tide pools provided the perfect backdrop. Unfortunately the steep wool just wouldn't light up so we improvised and did a little light painting instead. _ This image reminds me that love is rarely perfect. Yet it can be beautiful anyway. It's in those imperfections that character is developed. It's in the reflection and stillness that it's beauty is revealed. _ This shot is a little different from my usual. What do you think about it? _ Brand new on the blog: an in depth look at the @gotenna Mesh. An amazing communication device that transforms your phone into a futuristic walkie talkie. See more details in my IG stories or follow the link in my bio @travelwithbender 🔸🔸🔸


No comments:

Post a Comment