Monday 18 December 2017

"A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work." - Colin Powell _ Sometimes when I tell people that I meet that I travel full-time they ask if I've won the lotto. _ Well, on Friday I did. _ The lottery for a permit to hike The Wave in Arizona. _ 54 people turned up in Kanab, Utah and only 10 permits were handed out. The 3+ mile hike out to The Wave is tough, over challenging terrain, especially when carrying cameras, lenses and tripods in a backpack. Even though it's the middle of winter with near freezing temperatures🌡️❄️, you can see how sweaty my back was. This trail is dangerous and hikers have died on it. _ Fortunately I returned to tell the tale. It was a dream come true. And the photos are out of this world. _ On this road trip I've used my @tepwireless hotspot for unlimited internet access (recommended). 🚗🌟


No comments:

Post a Comment