Saturday 16 September 2017

"Does a leaf, when it falls from the tree in winter, feel defeated by the cold? The tree says to the leaf: That’s the cycle of life. You may think you’re going to die, but you live on in me. It’s thanks to you that I’m alive, because I can breathe. It’s also thanks to you that I have felt loved, because I was able to give shade to the weary traveller. Your sap is in my sap; we are one thing." - Paulo Coelho _ Watching children learn traditional Balinese dance at Ubud Palace. _ Bali dancers learn the craft as children and even in the womb they are played Balinese music. They are taught to dance with their hands before they can walk. Official training as a Bali dancer starts as young as 7. _ In Hinduism, dance is an accompaniment to the perpetual dissolving and reforming of the world. _ #travellife #worldshotz


No comments:

Post a Comment