Tuesday 28 February 2017

"Every time I stand before a beautiful beach, its waves seem to whisper to me: If you choose the simple things and find joy in nature’s simple treasures, life and living need not be so hard." - Psyche Roxas-Mendoza _ Sunset over Sandestin Beach in Florida's panhandle. _ The sand in these parts are not ordinary by any stretch of the imagination. As I walked through the fine, ivory sand it began to squeak, almost sing, as it shifted under my feet. Hence why South Walton’s beaches acquired their fame as the “singing sands”. _ This is also the beach where I learned how to *really* make sandcastles like a pro. Yep, I learned from the best of the best - @beachsandsculptures _ And I always take my @tepwireless hotspot on every trip for fast unlimited wireless Internet access wherever I am. _ @southwalton #beachesnresorts


No comments:

Post a Comment