Thursday 31 December 2015

Was your 2015 magical too? 💫 _ Here's a quick recap with my 9 most popular snaps on Instagram this year. _ Thank you for sharing our journey through this year's 497 Instagram images and adding to the tally of over 167,000 likes. _ The #1 shot (top left corner) was a reflection of our adventures in the walled city of Dubrovnik, Croatia in 2014. _ Most photos I share on IG are more recent (taken within 1 week before sharing) so you can keep up with our journey to interesting and fun places. But I ran a 14-part reflection which proved to be very popular (3 out of the 9 most popular images are from that). _ So I have a question for you... Do you prefer to see fresh, up-to-date photos of our travels or just the best of the best from the last 4 years? Or a combination of both? Share your feedback, I'm all ears.


No comments:

Post a Comment