Wednesday 21 January 2015

TRUE STORY: When we were in Bucharest, Romania in late December for a couple days I got so sick I couldn't venture very far. So this was the view from our apartment... Snow, snow, snow. A snowy end to our 2014 travels around Europe. But the biggest drama was getting to the airport. I don't want to recount the details as those memories have been repressed. But suffice to say most taxi drivers in Bucharest are princesses about putting luggage in their vehicles. Kind of ironic since its their job. In fact they simply refused to take us even if we put our carry-on bags on our laps. That emotionally traumatic experience (which involved me uncharacteristically screaming at the top of my lungs at the drivers, having a major meltdown and threatening them with physical violence) means I won't be going back to Bucharest any time soon. #romania

No comments:

Post a Comment